Dear Families of Sixth Grade Students,
The end of the year is approaching and we are thrilled that students and families will be able to celebrate sixth-grade promotion in person this year! We want this event to be safe and memorable for students and families. As you make plans for the event, please consider the following guidelines:
* Promotion begins at 10:00 a.m.
* Families may arrive at 9:45 a.m. when gate will open in the front of the school, near the grassy area where chairs are set up
* Families may not reserve seats ahead of time for the promotion
* For safety reasons, we are requesting that no more than two family members attend per student
* Balloons, signs and noise-makers will not be allowed at the event
* Students will be dismissed at 12:30 on June 8, however, it is the families’ discretion whether they want to take their child home after promotion concludes at approximately 11:30 a.m.
* Refreshments will be served at the end of promotion
* Parents do not need to go to the office to sign in to attend the promotion
Please call the school office if you have any questions.